Monday, June 13, 2005

Food Channel Anyone?

I find myself watching this darned channel ...and most of the time watching things I know full well that I have no intentions of making!! LOL

Its sooo fascinating to see the lengths folks will go through for a meal!! Hmph....I'm sooo not the one...at least not on a regular basis :)

Rachel Ray...now she's great...30 minutes for a meal...yeah...my kinda recipe!
I do like the Italian lady [what is her name???], her recipes look tasty...and SOME are easy.
Love 'Almost Homemade' - 70% store bought and 30% homemade...you take 100% of the credit. My kinda cooking! :)

If you're trying to lose weight....check out 'Weighing In'.
Now they have a darned competion now...trying to find the next 'star'.

Yeah....did I say I love this channel? LOL

1 comments:

GL said...

that channel is the shit... I love it. Rachel Ray especially - she's super cute, and by a strange coincedence, almost exactly like one of my exes.