Monday, June 06, 2005

Organize me Please!!

I have a Tungsten E pda. That little gadget has kept me sooo organized for the past few years.

Calendars, contacts, memos, to do lists, etc. WOW!
I even keep my grocery list on it. It definitely keeps me from forgetting what I need to do...and forces me to do things that I could usually put off! Yep...I LOVE LOVE LOVE to check off a completed item!

The palm helps me in various areas of my life...weight loss, dates, items to do, etc etc.

How weight loss? If I hear something that is good [brand name, item with extra fiber, etc] I don't even have to try to remember the item...i jot it down.

I now have a serious list in my pda of fiber rich foods, foods that are low in sodium, etc.

I've even been able to download pda files containing the nutritional value of various "low Key" restaurants & fastfood spots. And NOT obscure places either! I have TGIF, Red Lobsters, Dennys, KFC, Wendys, and more!

And of course since I'm on Weight Watchers [which really really works!!], I can also download from various sites the points for various restaurants.

2 items I do not leave the house without...my PDA and my cell phone! LOL

Some folks just think I'm the "techiest" person. Ha Ha!

Yet my VCR still flashes 12:00!

0 comments: