Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Was Robbed!!

Recently, I woke up and discovered that I was robbed! Not only was I robbed...but apparently it happened a while back!

I'm here to declare to the thief "I want what you stole from me. And I want it back!!"

What was stolen?

My smooth complexion.
Not having to pluck, tweeze or sand strands of hair off of my face...
Being able to stay up all night...and go into work!!
Being able to drink without falling asleep! ah...the good old days!!
Not having to take a nap.
Being able to loose 10 lbs easily.

But I've figure how to get it back [well somewhat] on my own!
I'm working out...that certainly helps with the energy level [not to mention the waistline!]
Cutting back on the bad stuff...and increasing my fiber.

Heck...I've even made an appointment to get my teeth whitened.

Look out world...here I come!!


Again. :)

0 comments: