Saturday, June 04, 2005

Weight Loss

Who doesn't struggle with this? LOL

However...I think I've figured out a solution...eat less...move more! WOW!! what a concept!
Sounds simple...but its tough as hell to do. And that is why I joined weight watchers a few weeks ago...and what do you know....lb by pound...its slowly coming off! Yeah...its slow....but hey..Rome wasn't built in a day!

So far...I'm down 8 lbs and my blood pressure has dropped. I've been exercising on my treadmill...and my pants are most definitely looser...yipee!!! :)

I did the 10 week special, and am hoping to drop 10lbs during that time [like that is all i need to loose!] LOL but 10 lbs @ a time seems do able...and i'm about 2 lbs from that.

I'm worried about when I go to Canada for vacation though....truthfully I'd like to remain the same....if I lose WONDERFUL! I just don't want to gain...but if I do...I know it won't be the end of the world.

0 comments: