Friday, June 03, 2005

My Summer Vacation

Well today was the last day of school for the teachers.....To say I'm glad is an understatement! LOL

Although I'll be working still, it'll be sooo much better. I'll be setting my own hours...and the teachers won't be around and the faculty will be at a bare minimum. Bottom line....more work that I'll be able to get done!

I have several projects to do this summer plus facilitating some 1/2 day workshops. This should keep me busy as heck this summer.

I'm going to have to set a schedule for my work tasks as well as my home projects in order to get them done!

Let's see....home projects include planning my Alaska trip, getting a new filing cabinet, finish setting up and organizing the kitchen...oh my...getting tired just writing all of this down! LOL

0 comments: