Saturday, June 04, 2005

Weight Loss2

Well after much trepidation, I arrived @ my Weight Watchers weigh in. It wasn't as bad as I thought...I lost a 1/2 lb. It could have sooo much worse..especially after last weekend!

I would truthfully have been happy staying the same..but losing is always better. LOL

The meeting was full...didn't like that at all. Call me selfish..but I lke the small intimate setting that a smaller group provides. But I don't think it'll last...it could be folks realizing that to fit into their summer clothes they will have to shed some pounds!

You know, I think I'm going to make a bigger effort this summer to eat better. What do I mean? Well fiber, fiber and more fiber! Add to that, less processed foods. Like Oprah said..."Just say no to white stuff".

No chips, white bread, white rice, crackers, etc etc nothing made with white flour. And truthfully..the good suff and high in fiber items that I've found have been great! Its just easier and less expensive to buy the "white sfuff".

But guess what? I am soooo worth the extra money. :)

0 comments: