Sunday, June 05, 2005

Mind Wanderings

I think I've finally managed to figure out how to change templates...keep my links etc etc. LOL Hmph...you'd think a "techie" like myself could have done it faster! LMAO. Heck..my VCR STILL flashes 12:00. I guess I only bother to learn the things that I want to. A little rebellion perhaps?

Cest la vie!! LOL

I did not leave the house today. Why not? Cause I didn't want to. I took a nap..why? Cause I wanted to. Hmph...I think I see a pattern here! LMAO

Besides, I'm on vacation. And even though I'll be going into work, it will be on my schedule and working on my projects...and get paid for it too. WOW! :)

I figure I'd better earn some extra $$ for my next summer's well awaited trip to Alaska. I can't wait. I've looked forward to that trip since my 2nd year in college. No one wants to go with me..and I've waited this long...so to hell with you all! I'm going by my damned self!! Don't hate...participate! LOL

I bet folks don't really believe me when I say I'm going next summer. I've been talking about that place for more years than THEY care to remember...and they just chuckle and shake their heads. HA HA. I'm going to have the last laugh on this one!

Ciao.

0 comments: