Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yes...I do like nice guys! :)

You know, dating is rough! LOL

I've been members of several online dating services...eharmony, match.com and cupid junction. And well....I'm still single! LOL

Honestly though, I've known folks to be successful on various ones so I'm hopeful :)

I recently met a guy and we had a lot in common AND he was nice. However, it was just like going out with my brother...not one spark!

We went out and did a lot of activities together...he was pleasant... conversation never lagged..yet NO SPARKS!! Why is that? He is a nice guy, just for someone else. I know he is going to bring up meeting again. Oh my, I so do NOT want that. Not if its a dating situation. :(

Someone had actually tried to tell me that it was because he was 'nice'. So NOT true! I've dated nice guys before...with lots and lots of sparks. No it didn't work out. But please don't say its because he was 'nice'. I don't date thugs, or 'non nice' guys. I'm not saying that 'thugs' can't be nice. They just aren't for me! LOL

Someone asked me what the lesson in this was. So far, I've gotten the following:
Just because he's a good guy, doesn't mean he's good for you.
Just because there is not spark, does not mean he can't spark someone else.
Just because you have a lot in common does not mean he's the one for you.

Again I keep looking.

0 comments: