Sunday, August 14, 2005

Timing

You know, I recently received some news that had it come @ a different time, I would have been ecstatic.

A friend of mine from college confessed that he had seriously cared for me....however we were both dating others so had not pursued the issue. We had sporadic conversations over the years...and he even came to visit me about 7 years after our last meeting.

Fast forward to the past few months. Apparently he still really cares for me...and over the years I had started to 'catch feelings' also. However..I never ever knew he had feelings. But apparently everyone else knew about his feelings towards me...including his then girlfriend...WTF?

Due to his current circumstances - a bad marriage...but marriage none the less, we'll have to move on with the knowledge that feelings should have been shared.

Timing is a bitch...ain't it? :(

1 comments:

Nickie Nix said...

Yup!!

Now this will only lead to a whole lot of whatif thinking!!