Sunday, December 30, 2007

With Snow Comes Cold??


Well I received my wish of a white Christmas. Pity I didn't remember that with snow comes cold!! BRR!! BRR!!!

I spent the Christmas in Toronto, Canada. I've decided that cold is best to be observed than to be out there in it! LOL

HOWEVER, it was a very nice time that I spent with my relatives...and I'm happy to say it was DRAMA FREE!! How often do you hear that phrase!?!

Not to mention that I had all of my favorites...lovingly prepared by my sister/cousin. I know I gained weight...an half hearted attempt was made to work out on the elliptical machine the first day....after that...it was downhill! LOL

But hey...how often can I get sorrel, rum cake, Jamaican fruit cake, stew peas [with pigs tail], rum cake, punch [Dragon/milk, etc] curried goat, and did I mention rum cake...all in one week??

But I can truly say that I'm not worried. I know I'll get back on the ball....back to my lifestye changes of exercise and moderate food intake.

Its not in the falling....its in the getting up that makes a man [or in this case...a female]

So to all, I wish you a wonderful and prosperous 2008!

2 comments:

Zenzele said...

Okay, I just checked my mailbox again - still no rum cake...I'm sure you just sent it late.

Very happy to hear you had a great time - drama-free holidays are always the best kind!

MacLady said...

hmm...i know i left it...perhaps the mailcarrier smelled the definite whiff of Jamaican Rum and confiscated it...yeah!! That's it!