Thursday, December 13, 2007

Next on the Horizon??





I may be getting a tad bit ansy in my exercise routine. I did spinning classes for a year. Got hooked on them thanks to my cousin [the dear that she is!!]

I then started with the treadmill...started running. Took 8 week tennis lessons several times. I loved "playing tennis". Or was it just getting my aggression out on the court [hmmm]? LOL

The elliptical was and still is my modus operandi along with the treadmill, running in the park and weights. I spin now occasionally. Learned to swim over the summer.

Now what?? I may do tennis again. I'm too short and uncoordinated for basketball LOL

I need to get out my bicycle and continue learning how to ride. I do know that I need to work on my core and flexibility. Hmm...sounds like an intro to Pilates class is in my near future.

I don't know exactly what I want to do, but I do know that it is NOT an aerobics class. Oh the horrors!

But whatever I decide, it WILL be something.

I guess it took me until my ripe old age of 30 something to find my inner jock! And I'm loving it. I actually look forward to going to the gym...Who would have thought?? LOL

My motivations? The best ones...health and weight loss.

1 comments:

Zenzele said...

I'm in the same boat- I started working out, gained some great momentum, and then stopped going - haven't been in months. Of course, with ski season, I'll get plenty of exercise, but I really need to get back in the gym!