Sunday, October 23, 2005

Life is funny


I'm 36 and am now motivated to lose weight....and I'm doing it.
What's so amazing? First off, I'm very motivated...and failure is not an option...plus the fact that I can actually see the difference in the mirror!! Second....why has it taken me so long to do what Nike has been saying for sooo long? "Just do It!"

For once my 'packratitist' has been beneficial! Like most folks with weight issues, we have our 'fat clothes' and 'skinny clothes'...I had moved them out of my view into my other closet..and its been saving my wallet a bit. LOL

There is nothing like going clothes shopping...in your own closet! LOL

It is frustrating though [I guess in a good way] that at anytime, I can say..."I don't have anything to wear" because they are too big. Yeah..that does sound like bragging...but I really am not! I've just never done this..and its all soo darned new to me!

My relatives are asking me "what are you taking"? WTF?

The only thing I'm 'taking' is commonsense! Portion control, water, exercise and fiber.

30lbs to go...and a bunch more to go! And it will go.

0 comments: