Saturday, January 14, 2006

The FUD Syndrome?

Its amazing how hearing something so simple can change your outlook! Dr. Laura had a caller that asked 'how can you stop yourself from going or pining after someone that has made it clear that they don't want you'?

She asked the caller if they thought they were too fat, ugly or just too dumb.

The caller said 'no'. Then Dr. Laura proceeded to tell her then there is someone else out there for her. Someone who is appreciative of her...and thinks of her as special.

WOW...now that's a simple concept..and one that I knew...but hearing her say it like that, made me realize I was dancing with the fat, ugly dumb syndrome [AKA FUD].

Truly a wake up call! It has definitely made it easier...now whenever I start to pine....I remember the FUD syndrome!

I deserve better!

0 comments: