Sunday, February 03, 2008

Procrastinaton vs. Laziness

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. ~William James

I used to think of myself as lazy. Not any more. In the past few years I've realized that no siree bob...no way am I lazy.

At some point I've worked 2 jobs while attending school. I've also worked 2 jobs and still worked out everyday..and still had a social life. Candlelit Dinner

I've realized that I'm a (big drum roll here) PROCRASTINATOR. But only with things that I do NOT like. Such as paperwork and cleaning. Yikes!!

I HAVE to find away around that demon...cause it can't continue like this.

I think I have a dining room table under all of this paper and I'm on a hunt to find it! Where Are You?

For the past several years I've toyed with the idea of hiring someone to come in and clean for me. I really really like that idea. But first I have to clean up! LOL